Monday, 16 July 2012

52 Weeks of Colour-Persian Rose


Virtual Asia (me) visited Virtual Asia (place) this morning to take my late pic for this weeks colour.

After much searching of stores/marketplace/inventory I finally decided on the 'Cocoro' shorts from Toki Doki. Available in a range of colours, they are an excellent fit (I am wearing mesh size small) and are some of the best mesh shorts around at the moment in my opinion.

Not wanting to cover myself in head to toe bright pink I toned the whole look down with the 'Bow' shirt in black from Coco.

I am wearing the ' Roza 01' skin from Glam Affair skin which is available at the 'Dressing Room'. Not my usual skin creator of choice as they rarely work out on Asia's shape, but this one looks kind of Okay ( I think). I did add tattoo layer toothies from Izzie's :)

Another TP to this round of Collarbor88 and 'Tomoko2' from D!va was my final purchase for this weeks challenge.

*denotes an item for review

Asia is wearing:



See you all laters

Asia out x

5 comments:

  1. love your picture Asia..love the background)))cute bag and shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute. Girl out on the town and I WANT your purse :P
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow two Virtual Asia's!?! Can the world take that much awesome Asianess??? You look adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete